Due to the concepts discussed on this blog, it's recommended that you be over the age of 18. Thanks !

Here I will share my personal thoughts, concepts & poems with the world. | Kevin L. Smith

Here I will share my personal thoughts, concepts & poems with the world. | Kevin L. Smith
Please scroll down or use the Blog Archive Menu - to select a topic.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Got Meat ?

Meat.org: The Video That the Meat Industry Doesn't Want You to See

I've always been a meat eater.

I love making some pork sausage, rice, eggs & a biscuit for breakfast now and again, yum.

I've also always tried to make sure I don't eat meat more than once a day; including chicken & turkey. Turkey is one of my favorites for sandwiches and using Turkey in some recipes instead of beef.

I also realize I eat out more than I should, and trying to reduce that. Sometimes it's hard to do, since I drive professionally and don't always have a lot of options when stopping for a bite to eat.

After watching this video though, it really makes me think more about my diet and what I need to do to not only improve my health, but save some suffering for the animals that endure things I wouldn't wish on the people I'd like to see dead.

So, be sure to watch the video; if you have an uneasy stomach, be forewarned, it's kinda gross.

Click below to watch the video.
Meat.org: The Video That the Meat Industry Doesn't Want You to See

After you watch the video, you can also check out GoVeg.com.


No comments:

Powered by WebRing.